|MountainOne Announces Officer Promotions|
|11:55AM / Thursday, September 19, 2019|
NORTH ADAMS, Mass. — MountainOne, a full service financial institution with offices in the Berkshires and Boston’s South Shore, has announced the promotions of 10 employees.
"We are happy to celebrate these individuals, and recognize their dedication, strong work ethic, accomplishments, and commitment to MountainOne," said Robert Fraser, MountainOne president and chief executive officer.
* Donna Bishop has been promoted to senior vice president, MountainOne Insurance, North Adams. Bishop oversees Personal and Commercial Insurance Operations, which involves the management of day to day service operations and insurance markets to create the highest level of efficiency possible.
* Beth Petropulos has been promoted to senior vice president, senior Human Resources officer, MountainOne, North Adams. Petropulos is responsible for recruitment efforts across all MountainOne divisions, as well as for supporting employee training and development, promoting a healthy and engaged workplace, and fostering a corporate culture focused on talent, integrity, engagement and teamwork.
* Melissa Weber has been promoted to senior vice president, Mortgage Banking and Consumer Lending officer, MountainOne Bank, Rockland. Weber is responsible for all aspects of the mortgage banking division, including origination, credit quality, and management of the mortgage operations team.
* Alicia Benoit has been promoted to assistant vice president, Electronic Banking officer, MountainOne Bank, North Adams. Benoit is responsible for the implementation, enhancement and support of electronic deposit products and services. She also oversees the daily operations of the Electronic Banking Department and manages risk monitoring programs related to these services.
Michelle Devine has been promoted to assistant vice president, executive assistant to the president, and Human Resource liaison, MountainOne, Rockland. Devine is responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks for the president and CEO, as well as assisting the senior Human Resources officer with daily operations and the hiring and onboarding of new employees.
* Kelly Dubie has been promoted to assistant vice president, Customer Care officer, MountainOne Bank, North Adams. Dubie is responsible for the strategic operational management of the dedicated call center and supporting regulatory compliance training and product knowledge for staff.
* Lisa Mineau has been promoted to assistant vice president, Human Resources officer, MountainOne, North Adams. Mineau is actively involved in many aspects of the hiring process, employee benefits enrollment, payroll administration, and new employee training.
* Tim Shepard has been promoted to assistant vice president, Information Technology officer, MountainOne, North Adams. Shepard is responsible for the administration and maintenance of the MountainOne network and operating systems along with providing protection of data with effective technical, physical and administrative safeguards.
* Lucille Weare has been promoted to assistant vice president, Community Banking officer, MountainOne Bank, Quincy. Weare leads the Personal and Business Banking team at the Quincy office, and is responsible for branch operations, customer service, and business development.
* Nancy Baran has been promoted to Deposit Operations officer, MountainOne Bank, North Adams. Baran supervises the deposit operations department, which includes accurate and timely customer processing, branch customer support and mitigating losses.